The Support Integration Engineer role will support the technical management of UK Typhoon Support programmes to meet customer requirements. The role will report to the Senior Support Integration Engineer who is the primary technical interface with the Contract Teams and UK Support community.
The scope of the role covers:
- major capability programmes,
- standalone changes,
- support solution improvements.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- managing stakeholder interfaces;
- capturing & managing solution requirements;
- management & coordination of programme delivery;
- integrating all Support engineering and technical activities across projects;
- coordinating Technical Reviews
- supporting change management activities.
- This role offer the opportunity to work with the UK Typhoon Customer and requires an ability to communicate, influence and direct technical discussions, decision making and document outcomes.
- Essential knowledge and understanding of Aircraft ILS
- Desirable knowledge and understanding of Eurofighter Typhoon, Royal Air Force Support and ability to navigate around trilogiView, TeamCenter PLM.
- The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn