Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Reliability Engineer in Warton, Preston.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Reliability Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Warton on an initial 11 months contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £40 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Reliability Engineer you'll be responsible for:
- Carry out in-service data analysis and revised forward looking predictions
- FRACAS implementation using new Reliasoft toolset
- R&M analysis and inputs to the Hawk safety case
In addition, you'll also carry out Reliability and Maintainability predictions/assessments on replacement/modifications.
To succeed within the role of Reliability Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Reliability predictions associated with all UK and Overseas contracts
- Review, analyse and react to in-service data for Reliability & Maintainability
- Compile FMECA from External inputs
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn