ECI Engineering Lead - Glasgow - £70,000
A leading organisation within the nuclear sector, is seeking an EC&I Engineering Lead for their site in Glasgow. They're dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions and services that drive progress and innovation in the industry. With a strong focus on safety, efficiency, and regulatory compliance, our client is committed to shaping the future of nuclear energy.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Engineering Lead to join our client's esteemed team in Glasgow. As an Engineering Lead, you will play a pivotal role in managing teams and overseeing analysis activities across a variety of project types within the nuclear sector. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to contribute to meaningful projects and make a lasting impact in nuclear engineering.
- Engineering Degree: Candidates must hold an Engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant engineering discipline, with substantial demonstrated experience in the nuclear industry.
- Chartered Engineer Status: Chartered Engineer status is essential, demonstrating the candidate's professional competence and commitment to excellence in engineering practice.
- Team Management: Demonstrated experience in effectively managing teams to deliver analysis activities on a diverse range of nuclear projects.
- Versatility: Proven ability to cover a variety of tasks across a range of complexities, showcasing adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills are essential, including the ability to interface effectively with interdisciplinary teams and stakeholders.
- Professional Membership: Membership of relevant engineering institutes or significant demonstrable engineering experience, with the potential for registration with the Engineering Council.
- Project Management: Experience in managing engineering scope for projects from concept design to full Engineering, Procurement, and - Construction (EPC) within the nuclear industry is desirable.
- Commercial or Defence Projects: Breadth and depth of experience in a range of commercial or defence projects would be advantageous, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of project management principles and practices.
If you are interested in this position, then please reply to this ad with an up-to-date CV or call direct on 0161 905 7916.
If this role isn't of interest to you, but you know of someone who could be - JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you give us.