Design Engineer (Structures) - 6 Month Contract - Portsmouth Based - £33.72 an hour Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Portsmouth.
To provide Structural Calculation reports of installation solutions produced by Design Engineers. The reports contain the results of robust analysis, hand calculations or FEA, using past experience and guidance from Principal/Senior design engineers to draw conclusions
providing assurance of the installation solution whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirements.
- Experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
- Good working experiences in more than one phase of the LCM, with sufficient experience of the total LCM to enable a good understanding of adjacent phases and through life engineering issues
- Understands your organisation - You understand how your job relates to other within your function. You understand the structure of the business unit, and it's lines of hierarchy and see accountability within it.
- Degree qualified or relevant experience, likely to be in a technology, engineering or science related discipline.
- Meet the requirements for registration As Incorporated Engineer with the Engineering Council and preferably be a member of a relevant Professional Body
For more information please contact Lauren Morley at jam Recruitment or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn