Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Data Quality Administrator to add to their talented, hardworking team in Fulwood on an initial 6 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £10.36 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Data Quality Administrator, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Senior DQT Professionals team when there is a demand for complex large scale / major re-organisation projects to deliver the aspects of work not covered by the Change Management team.
- Responsible for managing medium complexity / repeatable Data Integrity changes caused by incorrect data input into SF - ensuring that data is corrected and then followed up with relevant stakeholders to address any root cause / future preventative actions etc.
- Working with key stakeholders such as DQT Data Analyst, business data leads, EITs and Change Management collaboratively and imaginatively to achieve business demands without compromising data integrity rules.
- Providing support and working collaboratively with the PACE Data Integrity Analyst on correcting data issues and ensuring a full investigation into root cause analysis and subsequent long-term solutions.
To succeed within the role of Data Quality Administrator, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Intermediate to Advanced IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- A recognised Service Excellence accreditation
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Project Engineering Manager, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn