Do you want to work at the forefront of Data Analysis? Are you interested in supporting solutions in data governance and data management frameworks? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team to assist in the creation of a data governance and data management framework as well as defining and implementing a data management improvement transformation.
*This is primarily a Hybrid role but some travel to Portsmouth will be required.
The Data Analyst role focuses in supporting clients, by serving the data driven needs from current data platforms and processes, enabling a deep understanding of these platforms and processes becoming a key role in supporting transformation.
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with client stakeholders to understand and document the existing data landscape
- Translating data findings into "customer-speak" and translating the technical data findings into a context aligned to the business
- Analyse the suitability of existing data systems, processes, sources, and entities and define approaches to address any limitations found
- Conducting both technical and business driven interviews around data needs and requirements
- Investigating corporate data requirements and applying data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques
- Performing complex and advanced analysis on data
- Leading, managing and designing small improvements across the organisation data systems and processes
You will have:
- A proficiency in data investigation, manipulation and analysis techniques
- Good understanding of database, data storing and data manipulation solutions and techniques, supported by proficient coding / data querying skills.
- Ability to ascertain the state of data, data systems and data processes across the organisations, enabling the creation or support of data landscaping exercises, and advise and lead on local improvements whenever appropriate.
- Ability to extract valuable data and information
- Strong consulting skills ethos
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn