Would you love the chance to work alongside some of the UK's leading experts within Cyber Security and with cutting-edge technologies?
Are you a strong Java or React developer who thrives on best practice and works to be the best software engineer that you can be?
If so, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As part of an expanding Cyber Works Centre in Gloucester, you will get the opportunity to work on an array of programmes, ranging from Cyber Solutions, R&D, Secure Software to Integrated Cyber and Electronic Warfare Solutions.
Working across the spectrum of the Software Development Lifecycle you will be responsible for:
Planning, conducting and coordinating software development activities
* Designing, developing, documenting, testing and supporting software
* Applying appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools
You will have:
- In-depth knowledge of one of our core languages - Java or React
* Experience of relational and non-relational databases (SQL/noSQL)
* Background of software development in a Linux environment
* Experience of build and dependency management tools such as those used in DevOps
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn