The successful candidate will be instrumental in maintaining and improving existing service provisions and developing the structure, processes and offerings to grow the service organisation's contribution to the organisation's success.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the services team including office and field-based staff covering administration, field service engineers and technical publications to ensure customer obligations and expectations are met.
- Developing effective relationships with key customers in the UK and Internationally and act as the point of contact for incoming and outgoing customer communication related to service activities.
- Managing the equipment repairs process including customer communication, quoting, scheduling and delivery to customer requirements.
- Managing coordinating and leading Field Service Engineers regarding site visits including installation, customer training, routine maintenance, servicing & emergency breakdown.
- Developing and implementing after sales service offerings, structure and processes to increase the service contribution to revenue.
- Developing ILS/CLS plans to support bidding activity in line with customer requirements including training, installation, spare parts requirements and support levels.
- Management Logistics Support - provide dedicated program support, being the first point of contact for technical queries and ensuring excellent customer relationship management.
- Creation of the CLS/ILS Management Plan to include Risk Management.
You will have:
- Ability to demonstrate a 'hands-on' technical and engineering knowledge and skill set.
- Previous experience managing a CLS/ILS function within a relevant industry.
- Previous exposure within the defence industry (highly desirable)
- Background knowledge of DRACAS / FRACAS trend analysis & reporting processes.
- Strong understanding of the technical work being carried out and related activities.
- Familiarity with creating and delivering ILS and CLS plans to support bidding and customer satisfaction.
You'll receive a very competitive salary (£££ offered depends on level of experience) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note these roles require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn