Control Systems Engineers
Initial 12 Month Contract
£55.25 per hour (Inside IR35) dependent on level of experience
We are working with a leading global defence, security, and aerospace company, who are seeking skilled and experienced Systems Engineers with Simulink expertise to join dynamic integrated project teams working on submarine projects,.
We are looking for a number of Control Systems Engineers with expertise in Simulink to contribute to the design, development, and implementation of advanced control systems on a submarine programme. As a Control Systems Engineer, you will play a key role within the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in control system theory, simulation, and practical implementation, with a focus on utilising Simulink for modelling and analysis.
- Develop and implement control algorithms using Simulink for various applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, simulate, and optimize control systems.
- Conduct analysis and testing of control systems to ensure performance and reliability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to control system functionality.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements to contribute innovative ideas to projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Control Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience working with Simulink for modelling and simulating control systems.
- Strong understanding of control system theory and practical implementation.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as MATLAB and/or C/C++.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience in defence, automotive or aerospace is a plus.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about control systems engineering, have a strong background in Simulink, and are eager to contribute to groundbreaking projects, we invite you to apply. Please submit your CV by clicking apply.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
Please be aware you will will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.