My client, a large and growing manufacturer of heat exchangers across oil and gas industries, is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to work on a permanent basis from their award winning site in Poole, Dorset.
The successful Commercial Manager will deliver the commercial processes for the business, including complex contractual negotiations and agreement. You will be responsible for reviewing and drafting contractual documentation and negotiating agreements in accordance with corporate policy and applicable legal requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the commercial process from bidding through revision, interpretation and completion.
- Optimising risk/reward balance
- Providing appropriate risk assessment advice to the Sales team and Leadership team
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and documents for major business prospects
- Leading the dissemination of agreements and contract close-down/exit activities
- Coordinating the responses to RFIs including obtaining necessary internal approvals
- Supporting all Trade Compliance activities to meet business needs
- Managing workload to meet customer needs with regard to bids and contract negotiations
You will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience gained in a manufacturing background (ideally industrial)
- Experience in reviewing and producing complex contractual agreements
- Ability to balance risk with returns
- Experience reviewing and producing high value contracts, experience to include some PowerGen, Oil and Gas contract negotiation (desirable)
- An appreciation of Trade Compliance requirements
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including generous bonus, 8% matched pension, 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development. Plus of course an early finish on a Friday!!
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn