Outstanding opportunity for a fully remote Cloud Dev Ops Engineer (Azure) to work for a mark leading Defence organisation.
This Cloud DevOps Engineer position will be a member of a Cloud DevOps Product team and will be responsible for the test, build, design, deployment and operations for the continuous integration and delivery of cloud product and services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, build, deployment, and configuration management for the work generated by a dev-ops Scrum team to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
*Fully remote position - this position can be based anywhere in the UK and will be reporting into the Manager virtually*
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Responsible for staying current with Microsoft Azure and other vendor offerings and the general market for current and potential products and services offered
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Advance integration of Cloud service offerings with business area components
- Conducting systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Continuous improvement with infrastructure and application development
- Provide feedback to fellow team members kindly and constructively, and actively seek feedback for professional improvement and growth.
- Strong ownership with a sense of urgency, and drive to launch services.
You will have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud design and operations.
- Windows operating system and SQL database
- Knowledge of IT Agile development practices
- Infrastructure as Code experience
- Available off hours as needed.
- Full Stack DevOps experience.
- Automation, CI/CD, automated testing (desirable)
- ITIL and Agile Methodology experience (desirable)
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn