*** Category Manager for Temp Labour & Professional Services based in Germany near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Category Manager for Temp Labour & Professional Services to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Category Manager for Temp Labour & Professional Services, you will be responsible for:
- Support creation of category strategy & policies aligned to the overarching procurement and company strategies.
- Initiate and drive sourcing process including market assessment & identification of potential suppliers, supplier selection & contracting.
- Orchestrate a global network of suppliers to initiate best practice exchange and a continuous flow of innovations outside-in.
In addition, you will also follow-up on supplier performance and facilitate potential remediations activities and ensure sourcing from approved suppliers and on agreed conditions.
To succeed within the role of Category Manager for Temp Labour & Professional Services, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Qualification in business administration or minimum 3 years professional experience in a procurement role
- Experience in negotiating contracts required
- Excellent written/spoken English and German
In addition, good personal influencing and negotiation skills and knowledge in German labour law will be highly appreciated.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn