Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? Are you interested in supporting software solutions in Cyber and Electronic Warfare? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
C# Software Engineer required to work closely with one of our key clients in developing software applications to help them visualise and manage real time mission data. The role will be joining an existing team of our engineers who have been working with this client for two years so the successful candidate will have support from the team, in learning about the new domain and working day-to-day, both in person and virtually over secure networks.
This will be a hybrid role working from home but candidates need to be willing to regularly travel to client locations in Herefordshire or Hampshire.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, testing and documenting moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools
- Conducting reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate
- Overcoming development obstacles to deliver quality code on time
- Collaborating and negotiating with team members to produce a seamless integration of code into the solution
- Will have proven relevant C# experience
- Will have a genuine Interest in professional development and training opportunities
- Will be innovative in your thinking with a methodical and passionate approach to development
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn