Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Business Readiness Manager to join their growing team in Portsmouth on a 6 Month contract. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Business Readiness Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Develop and apply a structured methodology and lead Business change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy and implementation plan to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Develop and manage the training plan, ensure appropriate training is delivered and monitor adoption for the business change.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders - Complete impact assessments and manage actions and impacts
To succeed within the role of Business Readiness Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of business change management and project management methodologies, processes, toolsets and governance.
- Broad experience in business change management and implementation of change initiatives, demonstrated in a professional role within a business or project.
- Broad knowledge and experience of project management governance and business change management assurance processes.
In addition, having an APM Project Management Qualification. or CMI Change Management Practitioner (accredited by APMG) or equivalent will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Business Readiness Manager, please send your CV to via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn