Business Change Manager - 6 Month Contract - West Strand - £455.64 a day INSIDE IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in West Strand (Preston)
As a Business Change Manager, you will run the Business Change activities across the IT obsolescence Programme, reporting to Business Solutions Manager. IT Obsolescence Programme is a major IT and Business Change Programme impacting across the UK. You will be responsible for incorporating and implementing business change delivery across a number of projects, manage a large stakeholder and business change network and track and report business benefit realisation.
The role will have responsibility for ensuring the Business Change is embedded across the Systems Organisation
Your skills and qualifications:
- Ability to effectively lead and deliver Business Change Management tasks of medium to high complexity and provide guidance in those areas
- Broad understanding of Business Change Management methodologies, toolsets, processes and governance
- Broad Business Change Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a business or project
- Experience in working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Ability to deliver business change by working through an extensive virtual network of change agents and project delivery resources
- Good Knowledge and understanding of both project and the wider business environment
- Experience of driving business change
- Develop & implement solutions to problems
- Identify, adopt and tailor good practice
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn