An amazing opportunity has come up for a contract Business Analyst to join one of the largest UK Defence companies, on an initial 12-month contract basis, plus potential extensions, there is a view to start the right candidate ASAP.
The Role: Business Analyst - Transition team
Contract: 12-months initially plus extensions
Rate: £26.08 per hour Umbrella.
IR35 status: Inside IR35.
The role holder:
- Will assist on delivery of Transition projects, and lead on smaller scale oppotunities to drive optimisation and improved stakeholder satisfaction
- Will support the Transition Team in identifying project stakeholders and define project scope
- Will support workshops with stakeholders at all levels for requirements and business process capture and documentation
- Will input into project schedules to enable consistent tracking and reporting
- Will utilise BPMN skills and toolsets, applying Lean methodologies to support implementation of process improvements
- Will ensure structured documentation and governance of process improvements
- Will identify potential risks and issues, and highlight these to support mitigation and management through to resolution
- Will interpret stakeholder needs and requirements and translate concepts into practice
- Will support the Lead Process Improvement Analyst with identification of potential risks and issues, and input into development of plans to mitigate and manage through to resolution
- Experience of BPMN (Business Process Modelling and Notation) - Preferably Signavio
- Understanding of Shared Services as a function
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and documenting business processes
- Experience providing simultaneous support to a number of delivery projects
- Experience working in operational role with familiarity with existing processes and systems 5. 3 BAE Systems PROPRIETARY Unpublished work @2020 BAE Systems. All rights reserved RBM00034a Generic Role Profile Template [add role profile title] - last updated [date month year]
- Builds relationships with peers and stakeholders, spanning multiple, cross-functional teams
- Interpretation and evaluation of numerical data - including tables, charts and graphs to undertake effective root cause analysis
- Self-motivated and comfortable working individually and within a team
- Ability to work to demanding timescales and support multiple deliverables in parallel
- Drive and enthusiasm with a flexible approach
- Confidence in raising and escalating any issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience, and guided by precendents
If you are interested in this contract, please contact Sophie Tully at JAM Recruitment and send your CV over to s.tully(at)jamrecruitment.co.uk
If this isn't the role for you, but you know of someone who could be interested, JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you refer to us, so get in touch.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn