Exciting opportunity for a Bids/Proposals Co-ordinator to work for a market leading Design and Manufacture business based in Plymouth.
The successful Bids/Proposals Manager will work specifically within the Naval division working on cutting-edge technology and services.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating & overseeing the bid process and preparation of bids for Naval Systems contracts
- Preparing proposals for medium to high-value projects, spanning several years
- Liaising with external suppliers and partners - being a key point of contact throughout contract award period
- Engage with internal departments such as Sales & Project Management to validate approach, design and pricing, budget preparation and workplans.
You will have:
- Previous experience developing complex & international proposals for medium to high-value, programmes is essential.
- Ability to coordinate bid teams to deliver proposals, bids, and manage contracts, a strong team player.
- Knowledge of the Project Management Life-Cycle, including problem analysis, project design, financial planning and management etc is also required.
All technical industry knowledge will be taught on the job so transferable experience from an industry will be considered!
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn