Are you an experienced Project Engineer keen to support solutions within the Aerospace and Defence sector? If so, this could be the right role for you..
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Project Engineer join their existing team in Cwmbran (hybrid working) on a permanent basis.
The Project Engineer will be brought in to be specifically responsible for supporting the development of Aerospace Cabin interior activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Completing engineering projects by organising, monitoring and controlling project elements
- Deploying and facilitating the associated structure of work: meeting, reviews, workshops, with associated agenda, minutes and actions.
- Facilitating and contributing to the management of the OBS, WBS including RBS, CBS, associated priorities and structure (Product Life Cycle).
- Supporting the Cost management and facilitates the monthly Programme/Project reporting
- Supporting operational teams on the deployment of management processes (programme and project management, work package management, visual management, continuous improvement initiatives)
- Automating as much as possible the creation and extraction of the metrics
- Proposing a dashboard template that is adaptable to the lifecycle phase of each project, ensuring efficient, clear and consistent information is presented
- Qualified with an accredited Degree or equivalent level in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science Manufacturing, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical engineering or Materials Science fiel Masters degree - highly desirable
- Holding PMI, IPMA or equivalent certifications - highly desirable
- Experience of working within a similar project management role.
- Effective communication skills as well as experience in stakeholder management
- Familiarity with Osmoz/eObeya - highly desirable
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days a week in the office, 2-3 from home
- You will be provided with meaningful work and education opportunities that will allow you to develop your skills and enhance your career, but equally important you can also enjoy a strong work life balance.
- Early finish on a Friday - a particular favourite within the team!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn