Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Assembly Operator to work for a market leading Defence organisation based in Plymouth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of Electro-Mechanical products and systems within the Naval Systems team.
You will be responsible for:
- Assembly of Equipment to Engineering drawings and procedures to lead times set by the production planning department
- Using a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods to complete mechanical assembly of components
- Labelling of parts during assembly ensuring serial numbers are documented where necessary
- Assisting Electrical personnel with the assembly and fitting of cable looms.
- Ensuring that all documentation related to your work is kept accurate and up to date
- Checking that all work meets quality and technical standards
You will have:
- Several years' previous experience within an electro-mechanical production environment
- Experience of using hand tools with the ability to work from engineering drawings
- Ability to work with other production teams to ensure the final build is delivered successfully
- IPC-A-610 (desirable)
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn