*** Aerostructure Composite Technician near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an Aerostructure Composite Technician to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract with option to extend or to turn into a permanent role after. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an Aerostructure Composite Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Provide input to the development and manufacturing engineers to improve part manufacturability
- Trim and drill of composite parts in line with drawing requirements and written instructions
- Use of hand tools for the modifications of composite parts
In addition, you will be expected to use appropriate PPE when working and maintain high standards of safety, quality, and output.
To succeed within the role of Aerostructure Composite Technician, you will have minimum of 3 years experience in composite aerospace assembly production and have the following skills:
- Experience in structural bond and fastening of composite assemblies, including surface preparation for bonding
- Experience with pneumatic & electric tools including drills, grinders, and cutting tools
- Must be able to verbally communicate, read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, detailed blueprints and other similar authorized drawings and documents, and be capable of doing basic mathematical calculations.
In addition, basic experience in cutting and trimming of composite parts within close tolerances using hand tools ie hand router, hand drill, hand sander and willingness to work shifts are also a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn