Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Administrator to join their growing team in Preston on an initial 6-month contract. This role pays £13.68 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Administrator role, you'll be responsible for:
* Undertake a range of specialist administrative duties
* Co-ordinating and managing the lteam diary, day to day meetings and travel, including International
* Diary Management
* SAP Concur
* Day to Day diary management
To succeed within the Administrator role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* A clear understanding of the customer and senior corporate organisations would be an advantage.
* This post requires considerable clerical experience, dealing with senior stakeholders on a regular basis, the ability to work methodically and independently is a key element.
* Candidate needs to be both flexible and diligent in their work ethos.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Administrator, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Please note: this role is within IR35
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn