Joining a rapidly expanding business, you will use your ADA skills to support on a variety of projects
As ADA Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Software Design using Visual Studio
- Implementation of the Software Design in ADA.
- Peer review of the wider teams' Software Implementation in ADA
- Production of Test Cases for the Software Design
- Peer review of Test Cases for the Software Design
To be considered for the role of ADA Developer, you should be able to demonstrate:
- ADA Programming (95 Ideally).
- Experience with Visual Studio, Subversion, JIRA and DOORS or equivalent software platforms.
- Knowledge of Radar Systems and/or Mission Systems would be an advantage although not essential
- Experience of de-bugging, updating and testing complex software solutions.
The salary on offer for the ADA Developer role is up to £65,000 as well as excellent company benefits
This role can be based in either Bristol or Crawley and will offer a flexi-working arrangement as well as excellent career development opportunities
To apply for the role of ADA Developer or to have an initial discussion about this or any other vacancy, please email your CV and I'll follow up to discuss
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn