Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Accounts Administrator to join their growing team in Preston on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays £13.68 PAYE per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Accounts Administrator role, you'll be responsible for:
* Complete training to ensure understanding of all systems, processes and work instructions
* Sort and distribute post / emails
* Timely and accurate processing of all invoices according to relevant deadlines
* Provide a support service to other sections and departments and deal with all related queries to completion
To succeed within the Accounts Administrator role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Accurate keyboard skills
* Numerate with good IT skills using softwares such as Excel / Word
* Good understanding of Accounts Payable processes and how they interact with other processes
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Accounts Administrator please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn