Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Weights Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Scotstoun an initial 6-month contract.
Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £36.59 per hour with flexible working arrangements, making it easier for you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Weights Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Extracting Weight and Centre of Gravity information from Bills of Materials and Product Design System (Foran)
- Checking veracity of data and liaising with part owners to address any missing or anomalous information
- Entering weight and Centre of Gravity information into Weight Accounting Database
- Attending Weekly Meetings with Discipline Leads & Weight Team
To succeed within the role of Weights Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of data processing fundamentals
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Ability to follow detailed process instructions
- Communication Skills, able to liaise by telephone to people of all levels
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Weights Engineer, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn