Job Ref: AS/68850/MGR
Package: £Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, UK
Job Type: UK / US Individual Tax Manager
Languages: English (essential)
Position Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
This leading firm is actively seeking an experienced UK/US dual handler to strengthen their leadership team in London. Applicants with previous experience dealing with High Net Worth Individuals who have dual reporting needs in both the UK and US would be ideal.
The US/UK Tax Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Managing a team of experienced tax proffesionals;
- Caring for your own national and international client portfolio in UK/US taxation;
- Maintaining strong industry knowledge including keeping up to date with any relevant changes to the law and the latest trends;
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys to ensure high standards are maintained;
- Assisting with the service delivery of technology tools;
The successful candidate will have previous experience of dealing with both UK/US tax and the associated issues. Applicants will be educated to degree level (or equivalent); any additional tax qualifications would be desirable but are not essential. Strong people management experience is an essential requirement.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn