UK Immigration Director - London - In-house Role
Ref No: AS/77305/GM
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London - flexible working options available
Salary: £150,000.00 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Recruitment
This global leader is looking for a senior solicitor with a proven track record running an internal / in-house immigration function. It's expected the individual will have at least 10 years of relevant immigration experience, and at least 5 years managing a team at a senior level within a large organisation.
You will be empowered to manage and lead all aspects of UK immigration matters for new and existing employees. You will understand legislative changes and ensure process and systems are operationalised to adapt to new requirements driving regulatory and legal compliance.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team with clear vision and utilise strong leadership to manage the team, their service delivery and quality of services, ensuring immigration compliance of the Firm and its employees.
This role will supervise a team of immigration consultants.
This role also includes close and regular interaction with various relevant internal functions and teams.
You will interact and partner closely with all aspects of the "Firm" to ensure a seamless experience for all employees.
You will develop and manage the service delivery to agreed SLAs with a focus on continuous improvement, managing expectations and minimising the commercial impact on the business.
You will build and sustain effective relationships with key internal customers from Partners through to Graduates.
The applicant must be a UK immigration SME and will have a vast experience of handling a wide range of corporate immigration matters as follows:
* Work Visas (ICT, Skilled Worker)
* Sponsor Management System and licence holder compliance obligations
* Family applications
* Prevention of illegal working/Right To Work
* Student and Graduate routes
* Immigration policy design
* Right of Abode
* Negotiation with the UK immigration authorities including UK Border Force
In addition, we are looking for the following:
* Authentic and transparent leader with a high 'say/do' ratio, focused on execution
* Experience in operational, service delivery and management within a legal / compliance structure
* Strategic thinker, proven ability to anticipate and resolve complex scenarios
* Proven ability in leading large-scale transformation change
* Client-focused approach with a passion for delivering excellence
* Ability to influence at a senior level and manage complex stakeholder relationships
* Experience of working cross functionally, especially across matrix organisations - with strong working relationships across HR Centres of Excellence and wider business units
* Experience of offshoring and / or working with an offshore provider
* Strong project and change management skills providing a sense of purpose and direction
* Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in plain language and in a pragmatic manner
* Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn