UK Corporate Immigration Manager - London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London or home based
Salary: £70,000.00 (Negotiable) + Bonus + Benefits
Ref No: AS/77406/GM
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the effective coordination and provision of UK Immigration services to corporate clients. This position is pivotal in the development of the UK Immigration service business creating strong and lasting relationships with clients and suppliers, integrating these activities into the Immigration team, and growing the capability and scope of services provided.
You'll be responsible for:
* Ensuring the provision of professional, timely and accurate migration advice and assistance to clients regarding visa options and other related immigration issues including business sponsor obligations and immigration compliance.
* Operational support to achieve relevant KPI'S
* Become policy expert and encourage knowledge sharing as part of the UK Immigration team culture
* Advise on immigration service to clients and internal teams
* Provide input to RFP responses as necessary
* Provide relevant support to financial management, including client billing
* Provide day to day direction to the Immigration Consultants
* Attend client meetings, seminars etc to support business development
To be successful in the role, you'll have the following skills and experience:
* Extensive knowledge of UK corporate immigration legislation and policy
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills
* Commercial awareness and finance
* Relationship management and interpersonal relations
* Decision making, planning and organising
* Good judgement and analytical ability
* Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong attention to detail
* Problem-solving and structured, analytical and disciplined approach
* Flexibility and enthusiasm
* The ability to build and manage relationships with peers and senior management across the teams will be essential.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn