UK Corporate Immigration Consultant / Senior Consultant - London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London or home-based
Salary: £40-60,000.00 + Bonus + Benefits
Ref No: AS/77396/GM
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering UK immigration advice and processing for a number of corporate clients. The focus of your role will be managing a range of UK corporate immigration applications, with the focus on Tier 2 and sponsor licence management, as well as ILR, Business Visitor, Family Members, and EEA applications for example. As part of your client service you will also be expected to coordinate and facilitate clients' other international instructions together with the wider team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
* Provide advice & guidance to corporate clients regarding UK immigration and the associated issues specifically on Tier 2 Points Based System applications, including sound knowledge of Tier 2 relevant policy and practice, as well as other corporate immigration applications including sponsor licence applications and sponsor compliance.
* Strong case management skills - able to manage and coordinate your own volume caseload and demonstrate experience of high profile client account management.
* Ensuring the case progress and documents are updated on a regular basis on the case management tool.
* Familiarity with a process-driven approach to account management, working to KPIs and reporting to clients in respect of key metrics.
* Previous experience of UK corporate immigration
* Confidence liaising regularly with clients of all levels
* Excellent communication and customer services skills
* A bachelor degree, or equivalent
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills - able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Strong communication and drafting skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail vital.
* Able to conduct research independently.
* Able to think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
* Excellent customer and client relationship skills, meeting highest standards of service.
* Ensure client expectations and issues are understood, developing collaborative relationships.
* Be a team player. Participate in and facilitate team environment.
* Familiarity with financial control of client accounts and time recording for example.
* Ensure fees are collected in a timely manner, following up with clients as necessary.
* Good IT-user skills.
* Able to deliver to budget, working consciously to achieve team and individual objectives.
* Demonstrates a commitment to change where relevant.
* Maintain and apply an up-to-date knowledge of the firm's risk management policies and operational procedures.
* Promotes the firm's values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
* Familiarity with related professional services (Global Mobility - Relocation, Expat Tax, Payroll) - desirable.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn