Training Solutions Engineer - Broad Oak - 6 Month Contract - £37.81 an hour Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Broad Oak.
As an individual or as part of a team undertake Training Needs Analysis and Instructional Design during bid, development and support phases of the training lifecycle within agreed timescales and budget.
Training activities require following the Training Need Analysis process to develop training requirements for the instructional design phase of the project.
Make task related decisions on Scoping and Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
Schedule and chair meetings/workshops with industry, Customer and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to capture data efficiently and accurately.
- Have successfully completed a Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Training Needs Analysis course (preferably Defence Academy Course No. 47 â€" DSAT Training Needs Analysis) or a similar training framework course.
- Have knowledge and at least 12 months experience of the successful application of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT Quality Management Standard (QMS) and DSAT guidance documentation.
- Have knowledge of current training methods and media, including Computer Based Training (CBT), multimedia, simulation and Virtual Reality (VR).
- Knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines would be advantageous.
- Experience of training needs analysis within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous.
- Experience of collective training needs analysis would be advantageous.
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn