Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Training Developer to join their growing team in Yeovil on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Training Developer, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) activities in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Conducting Instructional Design and development activities in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Supporting the Technical Authority in the development and implementation of tailored TNA and ID processes.
- Providing Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authoritie
To succeed within the role of Training Developer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of training design within Defence or the wider Defence Industry sector.
- Experience of collaborative working within a team comprising of training and system specialists.
- Good working knowledge and experience of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT Quality Management Standard (QMS) and DSAT guidance documentation.
- Good working knowledge of Training/Engineering Lifecycle Management.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Training Developer please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn