Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Time & Attendance Administrator to join their growing team in Preston on an initial 3-month contract. This role pays £13.68 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Time & Attendance Administrator role, you'll be responsible for:
* Providing accurate and effective information to our customers
* Working quickly, efficiently and accurately without compromising on quality
* Managing your own workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
* Assisting in the review, development and implementation of changes to working procedures
To succeed within the Time & Attendance Administrator role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Working in a customer focused environment
* Providing written and verbal customer service
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills e.g. mail merges, creating slideshows in PowerPoint, utilising Outlook to create address books and signatures, excellent
* Excel skills including creating formulas, pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP etc.
* Use of bespoke IT tools and systems e.g. query management tools such as ServiceNow
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Time & Attendance Administrator, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn