A leading engineering consultancy based in the UK are looking for an experienced Testability Engineer to contribute on a project that initially be based in Ankara, Turkey for the first 12 months on an Aerospace project.
The Role of Testability Engineer:
You will be working on a fighter jet project based in Turkey for a British consultancy.
As a Testability Engineer you will have experience in the following:
- Supporting design teams and subcontractors for an easy, rapid, and comprehensive testable system/equipment
- Knowledge about MIL-STD-2165 and DEF-STAN 00-42 Part-4
- Determination of ideal sensor locations to minimize ambiguity group
- Determination of failure detection and failure isolation
- Verification of system/equipment architecture with testability analysis tool
- Determination of test interfaces including manual test processes done by
Please only apply to this role if you are willing to work in Turkey for 12 months, there will be no remote working in the UK.
Please apply using the "APPLY NOW" button to apply to the Testability Engineer.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn