A leading engineering consultancy based in the UK are looking for experience a Testability Engineer to contribute on a project that initially be based in Ankara, Turkey for the first 12 months on an Aerospace project.
The Role of Testability Engineer:
Working on producing data types based on the components/system data transferred from the aircraft to ground station and ensuring integration to failure reporting and corrective action system.
As a Testability Engineer you will have experience in the following:
- Off Board Health Monitoring Expertise
- Prognostics: (Prediction of future failure)
- Condition monitoring: (Monitoring of real time performance degradation)
- Life & usage monitoring: (In the scope of the continuing airworthiness of the aircraft, tracking the life and usage limited components)
- Consumable: (tracking the level of consumables)
- Aerospace / Fighter Jet Experience
Please only apply to this role if you are willing to work in Turkey for 12 months, there will be no remote working in the UK at this moment in time.
Please apply using the "APPLY NOW" button to apply to the Testability Engineer
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn