*** Technician - Battery Assembly based near Munich (Outside IR35)***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Technician - Battery Assembly to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract with option to extend or to turn into a permanent role after. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Technician - Battery Assembly, you will be responsible for:
- Work in a self-directed team of systems technicians and electricians
- Incoming visual inspection & basic testing of battery cells
- Adhesive bonding of mechanical components
- Assembly/modification of tooling and fixtures
- Support digital improvements and innovations while working with manufacturing execution systems
In addition, you will be troubleshooting and feedback of errors to the corresponding teams, cooperation for root cause analysis and follow work instructions closely during the assembly of components and raising any issues.
To succeed within the role of Technician - Battery Assembly, you will have minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacture and/or repair electro-mechanical components and have the following skills:
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed documentation and/or verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Willing to work with low voltage electrical components after completing safety awareness training
- Experience with welding, specifically laser or resistance welding
In addition, basic understanding of electrical systems and quality inspection experience would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn