Technical Project Manager
Your main responsibilities as a Technical Project Manager will involve:
- Management and leadership of multiple projects within the software team.
- Identifying project objectives and outcomes.
- Developing and tracking project plans, budget and schedule.
- The identification, development and management of stakeholder relationships.
- Accurate reporting of project status to team members, leadership and external stakeholders.
- Mentoring of team members, providing guidance and support.
Your skills and qualifications as a Technical Project Manager:
· Project management of development activities within a technical/engineering environment particularly within software.
· Project management techniques and tools: Agile, Waterfall, Atlassian JIRA.
· Mentoring staff and leading teams.
· Critical thinking and problem solving.
· Decision-making and leadership.
· Stakeholder Management.
· Strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
· Defence industry experience would be an advantage.
· A background in software development would also be an advantage.
· Must be edible to obtain full SC Clearance.
Whilst the role offers full remote working options some occasional travel may be required.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn