Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this world-renowned business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for Systems Engineers to join their growing team in Weymouth/Greenford/High Wycombe on an initial 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Ensure that the technical solution is designed, developed and then supported in accordance with the company processes and procedures whilst meeting the customer, legislative and business requirements.
- Support product certification and compliance approval (all technical aspects, including contractual & legislative).
- Perform requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system levels.
In addition, you will also develop and document system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification strategies.
To succeed within the role of Systems Engineer, you'll have previous experience in a similar role within Defence Industry and have the following skills:
- Requirements management using IBM DOORs
- Experience in negotiating and agreeing system requirements with customers and stakeholders.
- A good appreciation of mechanical, electrical and software engineering principles.
In addition, experience in defence environment/SONAR and/or experience of the Underwater Warfare domain would be most beneficial.
Please note that due to defence nature of this role, successful candidate must be eligible and willing to go through SC security clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
- Gain security clearance
A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn