A leading engineering consultancy based in the UK are looking for experience Model Based Systems Engineers to contribute on a project that initllay will take place in Ankara, Turkey for the first 12 months on an Aerospace project.
As a Model Based Systems Engineer you will:
* Apply Ministry of Defence Architecture Framework (MODAF) based analysis to define System of Systems architecture.
* Apply Model Based Systems Engineering methods to perform requirement analysis, requirement definition and management, functional analysis, interface definition, integration and test, validation and verification of system and sub-systems.
* Support management of models, set run rules for model development consistent with project configuration and data management process.
To be successful in the role of Model Based Systems Engineer you will have skill and the following experience:
* Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering approaches, methods, and techniques
Advanced knowledge and experience with System Modelling Language (SysML), Unified Modelling Language (UML), Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) (MODAF is a plus)
* Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering tools (MagicDraw / Cameo System Modeler is a plus)
* Familiar with repository usage, issue tracking, and configuration management
* Experience with, and understanding of object oriented design
Please apply to the Model Based Systems Engineer using the "APPLY NOW" button
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn