Systems Engineer - Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems
Remote - UK or Europe
12 Month Contract
"You will be shaping the future of mobility by not only defining the electrical wiring interconnectivity systems but also developing components and coordination with regulatory partners and suppliers"
Who are they?
With a clear vision to advance how the world moves, this team are revolutionizing high speed regional air mobility and they are one to watch. They offer a fantastic team, product and next generation technology working with partners across Europe and the US.
In this role:
You will work with the Head of Electronic and Electrical Engineering and EWIS Manager to design, certify and deliver the electrical wiring system. You will be responsible for the development of subsystems and components to ensure their compliance to certification and safety standards, whilst leading and participating to the design data and drawings. You will also develop and challenge the continuous improvement of the systems design and technical components.
- Experience within the Aerospace sector, with good knowledge of DOA Part 21J
- Proven experience in a similar system engineering role
- Experience on Electrical Systems, Avionics Systems, Ground Systems or similar domain
- Knowledge of systems engineering development ARP4754
- Experience of Electromagnetic environmental effects (E3) and DO 160 would be highly desirable
- Basic knowledge of PDM/PLM and electrical wiring design would be beneficial
- The company work on NX
Please send your CV to Becky via apply or email@example.com - we will respond with the next stage of the application process.
We get a high number of applications on a daily basis, so if you don't hear back within a week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn