* Systems Engineer - E3 (Remote working, Outside IR35) *
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Systems Engineer - E3 to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role offers remote working with negotiable hourly rate, outside IR35.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Systems Engineer - E3, you will be responsible for:
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects protection, including HIRF, Lightning, EMC, P-static
- Ensure that aircraft systems have relevant design and protection features for E3
- Plan and execute E3 system/function/aircraft tests
In addition, you will also ensure that the relevant documents are created in support for the EM certification of the aircraft.
To succeed within the role of a Systems Engineer, you will have the following skills:
- Minimum 5 years of aerospace experience / avionic
- Experience with certification of aircraft systems, especially coordinating with regulatory authorities and producing certification plans, compliance documents, V&V and test plans
- Strong knowledge of ARP/ED/DO standards on HIRF/Lightning/EMC, such as DO-160G, ED-248, ARP5583A, ARP5415B, ARP5672, DO-307A.
In addition, you should also have experience in HIRF/Lightning/P-static/EMC aircraft tests and good knowledge of systems engineering development according to ARP4754A and ARP4761.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Improve work-life balance
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn