A leading engineering consultancy based in the UK are looking for experience Systems Engineers to contribute on a project that initllay will take place in Ankara, Turkey for the first 12 months on an Aerospace project.
As a Systems Engineer you will:
* Support of assigned specialty engineering activities such as System Safety, Reliability, Maintainability and Certification.
* Performance and support of trade studies to asses a range of architectural designs and justify the selection of the optimum solution,
* Definition, derivation, analysis, maintenance of functions and requirements from stakeholder sources,
* Plan and performance integration, validation and verification activities
To be successful in the role of Systems Engineer you will have skill and the following experience:
* Systems engineering experience in aviation development projects (preferably military fixed wing aircraft development project)
* Experience in developing requirements, verification and validation of requirements
* Knowledge and experience about system engineering and product development processes and related standards (INCOSE SE Handbook, IEEE15288, MIL-STD-499,..)
* Knowledge and experience on process of airworthiness certification processes
* Knowledge and experience in architecting and integrating complex systems.
* Knowledge and experience on aircraft and subsystem safety management, (SAE ARP4754 / 4761, DO178 / 254)
Please apply using the "APPLY NOW" button and send an updated CV to Samantha Bowers.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn