Working within a European leader in Electric Air Innovation, you will be working as a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to shape the future of urban mobility.
- Lead development of security controls for airborne systems in accordance with security requirements
- Participate in functional development, validation and implementation of the system
- Identify threat conditions for systems and conduct security risk assessments
- Ensure that security is an integral part of the aircraft/systems and documented
- Co-operate with safety, hardware/software, and system engineering teams
- Define security verification test plans and operational security guidance
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Experience in functional safety systems and security engineering
- Working knowledge of security standards (DO-326A/ED-202A series, ISO 27000, SAE J3061, ISA/IEC 62443)
- Experience of security development lifecycles
- Preferably security certification in OSCP, CEH, CISSP, ECSA or related
Please send your CV to email@example.com
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn