Would you like to join an international defence company to support their clients by improving the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for a Supportability Engineer to join their existing team in Plymouth or Bristol on a 12 month contract.
As a Supportability Engineer, your day to day will include but not limited to the following:
- Conduct system and equipment decomposition
- Support delivery of system, equipment and class supportability and reliability
- Support the reliability centred maintenance programme
- Support delivery of the R&M plan and case reports
To succeed within the role of a Supportability Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- Qualified to minimum of HNC/HND in a STEM discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, System, Data or Maths). Experience in lieu of formal education would be considered.
- Background in Marine Engineering or other relevant field
- Prior experience of supportability analysis and maintainability techniques
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team
- Understanding of ship systems and equipment
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Improve work-life balance
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!