Would you like to join a global aviation & aerospace organisation? Do you want to play a key part in the design and production of exciting new products?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently looking for a Supplier Approver to join their growing team in Burnley on either a contract or perm basis.
Within the role of Supplier Approver, you'll be responsible for:
- Reviewing of DVI paperwork to AS9102 / AS9103 and AS9145 standard (FAIR + control plan + capability study + MSA + special process KC)
- Sign off DVI paperwork and reject any issues
- Check concession / permit and raise Form5 for DVI's awaiting information to fully sign off
In addition, you'll also liaise with suppliers and internal teams to get feedback and provide training as required to address deficiencies identified during reviewing.
To succeed within the role of Supplier Approver, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Understanding of AS9102 / AS9103 and AS9145 requirements and knowledge in AS9100 regulations
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings / specification, layout, build manual, certificates, …
- Ability to compare specifications and CofC's (certificates)
In addition, any experience within the Aerospace industry and knowledge of MS Office, Acrobat Professional will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! For further information, please contact Emily Stapley at JAM Recruitment.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn