A leading engineering consultancy based in the UK are looking for experience Structural Design Engineer to contribute on a project that initllay will take place in Ankara, Turkey for the first 12 months on an Aerospace project.
The Structural Design Engineer Role will Include the following Responsibilities:
- Produce airframe structural configuration layouts and detail designs including preliminary sizing/stress analysis, joint layouts, interface boundary definitions of parts and assemblies employing metallic and composite materials.
- Create and maintain CAD solid models and drawings of installations, assembly and detail components that meet all requirements such as structural integrity, interface boundaries, weight and cost targets as directed by the project engineer
- Conduct periodic design reviews as required to ensure designs meet the requirements
As a Structural Design Engineer you will have experience in the following:
- Excellent experience in CAD design tools
- Experience in Aircraft Structures
- Being the user of the 3D Experiece
- Deep knowledge in principle of Structural Analysis
INTERESTED? Please apply using the "APPLY NOW" button to be considered for the Structural Design Engineer and send an updated CV to Samantha Bowers for the Structural Design Engineer.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position. View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn