Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Stress Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Prestwick on an initial 12-month contract.
Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £39.61 per hour. You will be in Prestwick 1-2 days per week, with flexibility to reduce your presence as needed to accommodate the demands of the projects and tasks at hand.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Stress Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Resolution of technical issues ensuring product safety and engineering integrity is not compromised by detailed stress and durability analysis using a variety of approved methods.
- Ensure continued flow of F-35 aircraft assembly operations and support sustainment actions.
- Review, check and approve work undertaken.
- Identify and review potential design easements with Airframe PT and assist implementation.
To succeed within the role of Stress Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Able to work effectively both independently, as well as within a team
- Honest and transparent attitude to the professional working environment
- Good communication skills are essential
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Stress Engineer, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***