Would you like to join a market leading organisation? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for a Software Engineer (Java or C++ or C#) to support their existing team in Ampthill on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with requirements analysis, software design, implementation, and software testing
- Supporting integration and test activities
- Assisting with accurate estimating/planning and will be expected to manage their own workload effectively to ensure that project milestones are met
In addition, you will also be responsible for ensuring software compliance standards are met by the application of appropriate processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development lifecycle.
To succeed within the role of a Software Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience and demonstrated competence with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C++ or C#
- Strong understanding of unit testing and unit test/mocking frameworks, e.g. Junit, Mockito or GoogleTest/Parasoft
- Experience of relational database design and SQL
In addition, you should also have knowledge on using UML modelling tools (e.g. Rhapsody 8.3.1) and requirements capture tools (e.g. DOORS Next Generation).
Please note that due to security nature of this role, successful candidate must be eligible for SC clearance.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn