£25,000 - £40,000 + benefits
On behalf of my client, a leading provider of test systems and solutions to the Aerospace and Defence sector, are looking for a Software Engineer join their team in Bournemouth.
The role is for an enthusiastic Software Engineer to develop software applications and components for Windows and embedded application.
The candidate will ensure the projects/applications can be tested and delivered on time and in an expedient manner, co-ordinating with specialist engineering functions as required.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing and controlling suitable software applications for use in electronics & electro-mechanical equipment
* Developing applications that test and control hardware using software, and appropriate tools
* Using appropriate software packages create documents, including test reports, letter reports, compliance documentation, and designs
* Working with the customer to offer suitable solutions based on their requirements
You will have:
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline (electronics/software engineering)
- Expertise in one of the following: C, C++, C#, LabVIEW, Python
- Previous experience in a similar engineering role with an advanced electrical engineering company would be a distinct advantage
- Familiarity with the traditional V model and Agile development cycles
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn