This is an exciting opportunity to join our clients growing Electronic Warfare business as a Software Developer. They are a world leader in electronic systems advanced technology, who are defining the next generation of products being installed on existing helicopters, fast-jet and unmanned air vehicles.
We are now looking for a number of Real-time embedded software engineers to support defensive aids development at their site in Luton, although they are allowing up to 60% of the time to work remotely on this project.
Skills and knowledge
- Expert knowledge of Modern C++ for real time embedded systems
- Expert knowledge of OO and SOLID design principles.
- Signal Processing expertise.
- Good knowledge of UML.
- Expert knowledge of a variety of Verification & Validation techniques, and the value of each.
- Good knowledge of developing software within a mature development process framework.
- Experience of Dimensions, DOORS, Rhapsody, VxWorks, or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate experience in all areas of the software lifecycle from requirements definition through to integration and delivery.
- Defence / EW business domain experience (desirable)
For more information and to apply, please contact Chris Hill at JAM
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn