*** Software Development Engineer - Prototype wanted near Munich***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Software Development Engineer - Prototype to add to their talented, hardworking team in Germany near Munich on a 18 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Software Development Engineer - Prototype, you will be responsible for:
- Specify, design, and develop safety-critical software according to the internal processes (RTCA DO-178C compliant) in the field of electric motor control for eVTOL aircraft
- Generate all required life cycle data (e.g.: High level requirements, software architecture, low level requirements, source code)
- Work on prototype software
To succeed within the role of Software Development Engineer - Prototype, you will have experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- Sc/M.Sc/M.Eng in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- at least 6 years of industry experience in programming in embedded C language with diagnostic/design/coding/debug skills
- minimum 2 years of experience in airborne software development in RTCA DO-178C (EUROCAE ED-12C) environment (DAL-A to DAL-C)
In addition, knowledge on electric motor control and experience with HIL systems like National Instruments Labview, Matlab Simulink, Speedgoat, Vector CANalyzer, or similar software would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Software Development Engineer - Prototype please send your CV to Emily Stapley at
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn