Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Systems Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Christchurch on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £41.00 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of a Senior Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing Systems Engineering support to business development activities, including study/experimentation activities, system de-risking activities
- Development and implementation of technical solutions that meet the customer requirements
- Provision of realistic estimates for specified activities to the development lead
- Accurately report on progress
- Complete work to a high standard and to scope, quality and budget
- Support System Integration Activities
To succeed within the role of a Senior Systems Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- A strong Systems engineering background
- A good understanding of the complete systems engineering lifecycle (e.g. requirements, design, specification, implementation, integration and testing, acceptance), and development tools (e.g. Requirements Management, Modelling and defect reporting systems)
- Willingness to adapt to the variety of engineering tasks within the project and enthusiasm to extend own knowledge to support this
- Experience of providing engineering input and support to business development activities would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
Achieve a work/life balance
Work on long term contracts
Develop your skills at a prestigious company
Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of a Senior Systems Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn